September 9, 2008

Wrath


Ephraim, my alter ego. Synmuh's contradiction and sense of being..


Representing all the good that's left in my wrath. He is my thread that links my past, present and future. Decides everything to the simplest things and all complicated beings..

I was raised greatly in my childhood years. I have my mother to say thanks. With all is lost and confusing, still that light convince me to put all my effort in a spin, not knowing what will bring. Just to know that there will be an answer for them to be silent.

Starting to read and regain my lost knowledge. I have this fire to maximize. Hilling the times.Drown me with the morning air. Hey, no ones perfect. That serves a loophole to bring their house down. Maybe accidentally burn it along the way.

And yes, we smile for the good and bad. There's no limit what side you are on. I take my path, you take yours. I don't mind that we are born different. But surely you will not make a chance to make it all your own with those pitiful and likewise manner. This is general, I was still able. I don't want to have my meaning, it will strike your ghost down and fall to the abyss of twilight.

The justice of my symbol is not the light we seek, just a resemblance of what the weight of all the stars falling down to the sea. As we see all of our horizon. It is vast and full of questions.

Continued...

1 comment:

  1. i supported your blog at stafford traffic exchange by clicking a couple adsense you can return the favor at
    http://kenny8262.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

A Song for You

The stars are bright, I think I miss you wondering what you're up too.. You have this charm, and I don't know it's pulling m...