October 22, 2008

Likewise as Before


No one should be alone in this world
We tried to seat back and enjoy the hot seats in life
Ended up losing all the trauma that's left behind
The dream of shadows and endless blessings will soon reach a point
A starting point for all drops of tainted leaves of power

One step, then closer, go back, be swayed
No ones there, so I hear, "Proceed, I won't let go"
"I know" I said, barefooted in the steepest hills
Don't draw back hear me whisper "I have loved you"

Six points still falling with broken tears
Some moonlight we shared, a dawn will peek
There's no one to blame but the air I breathe

Hundred miles, So the song goes
Singing, ringing and fleeing

Moments will seize to a time after all

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Song for You

The stars are bright, I think I miss you wondering what you're up too.. You have this charm, and I don't know it's pulling m...