February 11, 2009

A Long Post

No pictures, just mere words..

So I started to think that my mind is so jammed with all the things going on and decided to put all the unnecessary memories in the back of a computer, that is a hard drive.

If you read Harry Potter, you would know a pensive looks and operates.
I Hope I can have one 'cause there are many things I would like to store and look in a different direction, so I mean in every angle and point of view..

Things are not working how it seemed to obey, but do they matter?
Ask yourself to the nearest questions to for what to become.

Greed is not a device but like a computer that works involuntary when you switch it on.

So I'll end this post with a weird saying. I am the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Song for You

The stars are bright, I think I miss you wondering what you're up too.. You have this charm, and I don't know it's pulling m...