March 31, 2009

Confessions of a Heartbreaker

The music is playing, I bleed for you. Lyrics from Urbandub's tear jerking single a long time ago but still cherished by this day, "A New Tattoo".

I met her long ago when we're both a freshman in UP. I was heart struck by those feelings when you want to embrace the things that proves dearest to you. I want to be near her, to feel her.. But I can't. She doesn't know me.. yet..

So time grab this opportunity, we got close.. and closer. I don't mind if she is always with a boy, but I know there just friends. For sure I know.. I got totally jealous! ZOMG! Good thing is, we are now Validus Brothers so I don't mind if she is with him.

I can't remember how we got close. Music? that's the only clue I have. She likes music, I mean like, such that you can eat the music. LOL. I got fond of her making slit reviews of it. I know that she knows that I got a totally fixated crush for her, but she doesn't mind the additional attention that I solely give to her, this gives me an opening that she likes me too. :cough:

Certain affections leads to certain relationships. I don't know whats the true value for this three words, but if I converted those words, it looks like this:

Friends with Benefits = Mutual Understanding = Your her boyfriend and she owns you, She is your girlfriend but not totally yours?!! (@@.) damn..

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Song for You

The stars are bright, I think I miss you wondering what you're up too.. You have this charm, and I don't know it's pulling m...