March 12, 2009

Ending

Classes will be over. And there will be a one long mixed-up coming.

So it happened the day before, It's cool. It ended me sleeping my night away. Waking up, making papers and blaming myself again. But thanks, I manage to take the exam. My Professor is nice, and I'm touched. You will be remembered for those small things, but means everything to someone needing those humane thoughts. And once again, I thanked you.

So I got home early and write this portion of my blog. It's a downfall when you are feeling numb. But deep inside, I'm thinking about you all the time. Not the way i thought of you at the past. Maybe those angels will fall? Will I do something at last? So I just keep those ideas to my mind, brining the folds of my half to rest.

Pushing myself to the limits, knowing I didn't try my best. But I can wait and prepare myself for great things. Once the battle ends, the stars will collide, waking up the dirt inside. Collapsing underneath the clouds of truth. I'll wait for you, my greatest sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Song for You

The stars are bright, I think I miss you wondering what you're up too.. You have this charm, and I don't know it's pulling m...