March 19, 2009

FInal Fantasy VII (PC Game)



I have a copy of this great playstation game, but even better! It's for the PC!

It is a much anticipated download in the web. This game crash my heartbeat to the ground with every memories I know I played in my elementary years.

Leveling your characters is kinda frustrating but it pays off, killing your enemies easier than before.

Cloud with just some cool shades of blue and nice blocks of graphics but I know he is a well build character, as of know you see in "Advent Children" that he has a great muscle build up and complexion! Yey, he's not a collection of square box anymore!

If you would like to have a copy of this game for your PC, don't hesitate to comment me here. I would gladly share this to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Song for You

The stars are bright, I think I miss you wondering what you're up too.. You have this charm, and I don't know it's pulling m...