March 29, 2009

Software Engineering

Ok, so I will leave my dearest school, UPV and go to the others. T_T

But it's ok, I need some time to think and grasp all my aspirations and those things that build my vigor to live.

Yeah, I just wasted 2 years just to think what would be the best course that's suited to my chaotic mind, good thing my uncle, aunt and mother supported me to choose my course freely.

They want me to take Marine Engineering, but due to my hereditary weakness I cant. Next, Nursing, but that would probably cost my family half a million and a total of 5 years. But now, I'm glad that they decided that I choose for myself what's the best so I use the course that I WANTED, Software Engineering.

Sadly, there is only one school in the visayas that offers software engineering, and that school is, Central Philippine University. So Centralians, see you there! Mga Isko at Iska, balik lang ko da kung may time ah..

1 comment:

  1. hey MarlOn, heheh!
    it's been quite a while.
    Im looking forward to see you in the beautiful campus of CPU, di ka gd mag hinulsol ah. hehehe.

    Be positive lang! ahahhaha.

    basi away2xyun muh kuh bla kay sa nursing world ko yah, hehehehehe.

    ReplyDelete

A Song for You

The stars are bright, I think I miss you wondering what you're up too.. You have this charm, and I don't know it's pulling m...