April 1, 2009

My New Course Outline Part 1

Course Number: Course Description:

EMath 111 College Algebra
EMath 112 Plane and Spherical Trigonometry
Engr 113 Engineering Drawing
Engr 114 Engineering Orientation
Chem 14 General Chemistry
Eng 1a Study and Thinking Skills in English
RE 1 Christianity in a Changing Society
PE 2B Individual Sports (Swimming)
NSTP 1-CWTS Civic Welfare Training Service

*WTF RE 1? I hope I can survive.. Wish me luck..

Oh, by the way, my Math 11 and Math 14 covers for the EMath 111 and EMath 112. My English 11 covers for the Eng 1a. And I already finish my PE in swimming and the NSTP.

I will update my course outline as soon as our dean finish her assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Song for You

The stars are bright, I think I miss you wondering what you're up too.. You have this charm, and I don't know it's pulling m...