April 10, 2009

Ong Bak 2

This movie is great!



Straight edge martial combat in the big screen. Didn't see the part 1 though, but this sequel rocks!

Set in the lands of Thailand where great conflict arises in every speck of the eyes from royalties. Ong bak 2 puts you back to the past from where has it all started.

Chinese influences the weaponry and martial arts of the dashing fight scenes in the movie that I dare you must replay it a couple of times to awe yourself over and over again. If you are a martial arts aspirant, preferably a kung fu, tai chi, and jeet kune dou practitioner, you will find this movie hard to the sides (If you know what I mean).

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Song for You

The stars are bright, I think I miss you wondering what you're up too.. You have this charm, and I don't know it's pulling m...