April 10, 2009

Thoughts



So we winded up here again.

I've been thinking the past old days I had consumed when the clocks start ticking.. as always..

Fists stop, the reason I get accustomed to be with girls.. I don't know if its in our blood to be a womanizer but I know.. I like women, but truthfully I'm ashamed to tell that sometimes(?) I hurt their feeling and maybe(?) play with their fragile emotions. This leaves me hanging for awhile.. Enjoying every moment we have together.. and after that it's getting boring.. time to changed.. then after another while I came back and thinking.. I'm missing her more often..

In drinking sessions I have with my friends, there is a one certain girl that I always fond to talk about (I don't want to mention names..) but honestly I wondered if i still have the hots(?) for her or I don't know.. but certainly (again) I have loved her before.. I said it a millions times (not really.. maybe a hundreds times or so) that I feel the right love I think (In those current thoughts) and feelings for her..

I know this is stupid to ramble about it.. over.. and over.. again.. but she still hunts my every dream.. not every time but for sure its all the same.. I still seek for her comfort every time i feel down, but for my moralities sake.. I wont.. I just say this things to make me ponder.. why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Song for You

The stars are bright, I think I miss you wondering what you're up too.. You have this charm, and I don't know it's pulling m...