March 7, 2009

Finished watching FFVII: Last Order, and FFVII: Advent Children



Downloaded it from a friends site, whoah! it takes me about 5 hours to download the whole movie..

The story revolves around the world of Final Fantasy VII. To those who are a fan, I mean the avid fans of this series, it is a must to watch! Many secrets and mysteries are unfolded.

The Last Order is the events that happened before the Final Fantasy 7 Game while the Advent Children is the sequel after the last battle of the game, you know the one after you defeat Sephiroth.

I hope they can make a movie about the game itself but that would ruin the essence of the original game, but hey, we want to cherish those FFVII memories once again.

If you want to have a copy of these movies just comment me here and I'll give you the links to download or give you the dvd copy if you lived close by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Song for You

The stars are bright, I think I miss you wondering what you're up too.. You have this charm, and I don't know it's pulling m...