April 2, 2009

Feeling Sore

My body hurts a lot. No thanks for the everyday exercise. One at night and one in the morning.

My shoulder blades, biceps, triceps and arm shields gotten bigger and tighter. Those exercise did magic. I'll continue to do this everyday until I'm totally exhausted. Those fats I build in the previous semester does me no good. But eating a lot does, and channeling the added weight to your bidding. Hone it to your disposal, and you can shape your body as it was or in a much better form.

1st year, I was skinny. 2nd year, I got fat. But this summer, I got big. Not Fat Big, but Bones and Muscle Big.

It's not a diet of some sort, 'cause honestly I don't lose weight. The more I loss the most I gain.

Talking about gaining, I also added weight to my muscle brain here. Yeah, I've been studying.. a lot.. Computer programming, chemistry, math, and electronics. It's a course I want to die for. I can't wait till classes starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Song for You

The stars are bright, I think I miss you wondering what you're up too.. You have this charm, and I don't know it's pulling m...