February 17, 2010

I Think I Miss You

Like a sun lit revolver I thinked of you..
It's sad but I feel so enriched when I don't pretend that I still love you in a way I believe is right.. For the general viewing, it's not..
Our romance has ended in a way a hurricane visits the sea, I don't want to foolishly swayed by my ecstacy to do you harm.. I even preach you to my friends, my true friends.. But that was long ago..

Now you gave me heartaches that you unknowingly do.. YOu make me suffer even if you said you have forgiven me.. Alas I was just stab by your anger in the past, and it never been pulled out after you have move on..

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Song for You

The stars are bright, I think I miss you wondering what you're up too.. You have this charm, and I don't know it's pulling m...